Friday, November 20, 2009

how to insult 3 at the same time or why is my mate speaking to me

So, today I am going to use the facilities , for a number 1.

I usually don’t blog about this since I go every morning, evening and during the day depending on the amount of diet coke I am drinking, so this is not that big of a deal.

But today as I was , … well , I heard a voice coming from my mate, saying “hello Gil”, it was unusual since it never spoke before. I was trying to figure it out and looked bewildered.
till I understood.

Before I got in I must have hit the send button on the phone by mistake, which was in the front pocket on my jeans.

The voice was of Mat and not my mate.

So the mystery of the speaking mate has been resolved, and the mate remains mute.

 

We are no in the airport waiting for our flight to Atlanta, home of the inventors of the flight delay. The played “we didn’t start the fire” and my bride guessed Rod stewart. I corrected her saying it’s not Rod, but maybe Bruce springstin or probably Billy Joel, she said they all sounded alike, so she managed to insult all 3 of them at the same time. We did go last year to a rod steward concert, I guess we must go to the others, as a tutorial session (not because I want to go).

 

Oh I think we finally found our slow dance song, it is a difficult challenge and it is by one of the above 3 insulted. No names now, need to keep some surprises. We have a few nominees for the walking up to the Hupa song and no nominees for the the song right after. It is more difficult to chose than the DJ or camera man.

 

Last weekend after not running for 10 days during the marriage week, I was suppose to run 2 hours and 15 minutes. I ran this time before, but I was feeling heavy that morning. It was a hard run, knowing I have so much to run makes it harder. One of the other runners is over 50 and doing the same race. She is running and walking, and I am running all the way and yet she was always few steps behind, her walking speed is the same as my running!! I am that slow. But she helped me run, whenever she got to close I pushed myself ahead. I don’t think I could have ran that day by myself. But after 2 hours and 30 minutes I had completed over 11 miles (18 k) and felt great, and felt pain!.

Next day I hiked for few hours and close to the end managed to sprain my ankle. But unlike previous times, it was bloated just a bit and I can run again (we will see tomorrow), so I am still good to go for the race, with 2 weeks to go, to bad I am still behind my fundraising – so feel free to help http://www.active.com/donate/lv09neohio/vegas09GEven

 

 

I know I still have to describe the ceremony, but cannot do so on the same blog as me urinating.

So cheers

Were boarding…

 

 

 

No comments: