Wednesday, January 23, 2013

on pee, review and the cold

while waiting for final final results of the elections, i am busying myself with issues of true importance. pee
work meetings are usually 1 hour longs some times more, and some times back to back, requiring a clear bladder before the 1st one, but this week i am in fitchburg in training and the sessions are 30 minutes long with 5 minutes breaks which is just enough, but right away another meeting starts...so should i go or not? a really important question, what will happen if i don't go,  true, only 30 minutes to the next break, but habits are hard to ignore. other then these completely irrelevant thoughts, the training on agile is very interesting.
but this week i believe is the coldest I have even felt, it reach -20 Celsius, and wind! without wind its mile torture, but the wind makes it unbearable, i need to find my bank robber ski mask, it would be perfect right now.
 
new semester has begun and i am taking a marketing course, this group has nothing but group work, so naturally I want a good group. each person introduces him/ her self at the beginning on the class, then the teacher gives each of us a random number that is our group number. during the introduction one guy speaks so softly that i can't hear a things, I don't want him in my group, since you need to present, it helps when people speak up, so randomly , not surprisingly, we are grouped together.  the next week, more people come in, who skipped the 1st class, one guy says he will always come to class 30 minutes late at least, I don't want this guy in my group, who wants the guy who skips class! so of course he is in my group. this week we have more additions, naturally i will not want the person that i have worked on in a previous course and kept ignoring the group and came unprepared to the presentation, so she is in my group as well. not looking forward for group work. so far, for the 1st project, I am doing half the work, I submit it for review and the guy who skips class replys, its great, no comments. now, you read my blogs, i have spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and god only knows what else, it is not perfect!  that is crap review... this course will ruin my average...
 
ok , enough nonesense for one night
 
cheers from frozen Wisconsin

No comments: