Thursday, July 15, 2010

nothing important(seriously nothing important)

Imagine you are a stain, you were recently born, your mother is a patch of mustard from a burger and your dad is ketchup from the same meal. Not to be racists but you are a stain of color (yellow orange). Your new land is a relatively new, kind of nice polo shirt, and you make your home in areas which are not visible.

Now, being a stain, how would you feel if an approaching female, from an angle that does not allow her to notice you. So how is it possible that Alla would see this stain on me a second after we meet, there was no way for her to see, is that some weird freaky 8th sense that woman have?

 

I detected a vision problem recently

I seem to be unable to spot obvious items that are found in the fridge. A common misplaced item is eggs, I am unable to spot them.

 

I looked and they weren’t there. After several such occurrences lately I decided to recheck. Kids can you help me detect the eggs in the fridge? I have no idea how I did not see them, however this happens often, the last thing I misplaced in the fridge was a whole chicken!!!.

IMG_7072.JPG

In good news, the wedding album is ready and the many many good photos and I will be bombing your emails next weekJ once I get them.

 

Recent workloads have caused me to miss 2 shows!!! I completely forgot them – the scorpions fair well tour and bon jovi….

No time to continue today, battery dying…

 

cheers

 

 

No comments: