Friday, December 25, 2009

on good gifts and bad gifts

It’s the holiday season and people keep asking me what am I bringing for Hanukah. I tell them it’s an American Jewish tradition , not an Israeli one, but my lovely bride (19 month anniversary todayJ )

Has got me a the best gift you can get me.

Season 8th of the Simpsons… hour of nonstop laughter , even though I have probably seen all the episodes more than once, twice and thrice…

I was asked again in the office what I got racer, but reply nothing yet.. the office tax assistant wanted to know, since I usually get romantic things (according to her) , well I do my best.

I couldn’t figure what to buy, so I decided to make something.

Since I am awful with little errands, hate doing the small stuff like pay bills, or do anything related to speaking with phone system (our options have changed, no matter what you press you will never speak to a person , that kind of system). My mom probably agrees with every word.  little errands are not my thing.

I gave racer a card with 8 slots, each represents a right to make me do something I normally wouldn’t do, or drag my feet doing it, and now I think, what have I done?

I can be forced to wash the car!!! Or worse, what can be worse than cleaning the car?, I don’t even want to know. The deal is that I have to do it with no protest, so I am protesting now in advanceJ.

 

Now it’s time to prepare for the real present, for my Alla’s birthday. I have a few ideas, have to decide which one to go with. Till then I am doing few winter events, the 1st being a build a snow man competition. Never built one myself, so it will be fun, I hope and not too freezing.

 

Not much news lately, I will get my finger prints taken soon (no, I have not been arrested…yet) just for the green card and exams approaching, that will be fun

Till then will try to learn how to ski

 

Cheers and ho ho ho

 

 

 

No comments: