Friday, June 26, 2009

on star scream and dead sea waters

 

Should I get out of my sit and go see the transformers movie?

YesJ

After all , I am seating on a couch in middle of nowhere ,new York cinema and already bought my ticket.

The 1st movie it though was great. I remember 1 critic criticizing the very thing I liked which was Megatron shouting at star scream. A bit to much on the humans though, who needs them…

 

Its Friday and I am still reporting on Friday2 weeks ago. So we came in to the golden tulip hotel and washed the river dirt and stuff and had a fully loaded hotel dinner with popsicles after wards.

Then we all played trivia and we now know the difference between Zvi and yael. The evening went pleasantly.

In the morning we had a deluxe hotel breakfast filled with the standard Israel hotel goodies and after another popsicle we went to metzada for the official grand tour.

My dad has just finish his formal education as a tour guide and we got to be his first official tour (though he is a tour guide for over 10 years). The tour was very extensive, with all the history, background and details untold to random tourists. As always up there it was hot and dry, and in the end we found how the rebels had water to resist the Romans (want to know how, go to baderech.co.il and book a trip). At the end we had a grand surprise from above. Rain! , I can officially claim to have been struck in the left leg (the good one) by 1 drop. Yes 1. Some were hit by a few more. And others still do not believe that there was rain. Well, there was. After the 3 hours tour we got some fresh squeezed OJ. Not the bottle that says it is freshly squeezed, the real thing. It was so good. I think, as always with these things with me, the experience makes it remembered.

After that my friends went home and we drove to the hotel for a popsicle and a snuch, then went for a swim in the dead sea. Another decent dinner and late night debate on Metzada and we went to sleep, only to wake up early and be in the dead sea at 6:00. With hardly anyone there we floated and enjoyed the cool waters (cool in the dead sea is below urine temperature). Sorry linda, cool waters sounds better then cool water. The S add coolness to the waters.

Just imagine if Roger waters would be called Roger water. Or Butters would be known as Butter, it will not work.

We ate breakfast and drove back after a quick stop for gifts. I dropped alla at her aunt twice removed (or something) in law in Jerusalem and drove to work.

Later that day I picked up Alla from her something something (forgot the relation) cousins in Hertzelia. From there we went to visit the official blog spell checker (who spell checks after I send it, so spelling mistakes, which I NEVER have, are not her fault). And then we went to my dad for dinner.

Poor alla was being overfed by her family and by the time she reached my dad she couldn’t eat another bite, and was feeling bad about it. After all when you come to dinner you must eat. But no worries, the evening went well. But the evening did not end, for Amit visited us later (11 pm by now) to discuss crucial details on the approaching Alaska trip.

Ok it is time to go- the movie is about to begin

 

Will star scream get his way? I don’t think so, but I will know very soon

 

 

 

 

No comments: