Thursday, December 25, 2008

the amazing race

Recently I have been given a challenge

A great vacation

I asked my pharmacist what she would like to do- not where, but what is the essence of the vacation- I asked for 5 things

Gourmet, adventure  , fun, adrenalin and romantic – hence, project GAFAR was born.

Trip limitation included very specific dates which prevented various options (cruise, Mexico weekend and stuff like that)

And a limited budget

So for the map I went and looked at nearby states

Goggling Indiana – you get only 1 result- the link says ‘why’

Kentucky is to the south- but other than giant caves- I know nothing on it- doesn’t seem to be interesting , but I haven’t researched

West Virginia? Should I even bother- maybe next time

Pennsylvania- I was there to much

So that left one destination- which has all of the above if you know where to look- frozen Michigan

That answers the where

But the what is more interesting then the where

 

So the plan is simple

Discovering life outside of earth, seeing trolls, fudge people, riding over various fast things

Seeing stuff other people saw before

Doing things other people did before

But doing it my way……

 

Updates- on the details of those things mentioned above- in upcoming blogs…

Alls is starting her 1st assignment- getting food for santa’s deer

 

 

 

 

No comments: