Tuesday, April 28, 2009

drunk blogging or get nakud and cuddle with gil

It’s independence day and I am somewhat between tipsy and drunk.

Another drinking game

This time its worst case scenario (trivia game) with addition of drinks

I drank 2.5 glasses of jack (john) Daniels and a glass of peach schnapps (the vault opener) with OJ

 

My arms are still in control (since I am typing)- but my speech is weirder than usual.

Kevin wants to cuddle with me for some reason. I am afraid to drink more- since he is out of control.

We had a nice independence style meal of brawts and hamburgers.

James just farted.

Elizabeth drank too much but so far nothing embarrassing.

Kevin can’t hold his liquor

Kevin wants butt love for some reason- he has issues , I tell you!!!

Ibu can’t remember the cards we just read??? And he thinks he is sober

I wish I had a video camera

I am so going to sleep soon- and dir balak- don’t wake me up.

We are playing the couch potatoes vs. the world (Italy, new Zealand and west Asia). Kevin laughs like a drunk now, and ibu chockes.

Did you know that you have to hit an alligator in the snout and hit the shark in the eye and no the other way around? Kevin thinks it’s the other way around and this earned him with precious drinking seconds.

I just swung my arms and they are out of control- so I am getting drunk (2nd time in 32years!!!)

Do I like sweetnems? James believes so-  btw  diet coke and jack Daniels tastes horrible

 

 

Who should I send this- my usual blog crowd, or the whole company
I better stop- my arms are getting drunk and the battery is running low

Cheers or salute or lechaieem or goodnight

 

 

 

No comments: