Tuesday, April 28, 2009

goodbye- the curse continues

We drove to the city of the elderly known as Youngstown.
I guess that was true once, but not anymore. The average crowed age was higher than the bands - and they have been singing from before I was born. We assumed many of them needed a supply of fresh air.
The show was great - they have lots of songs that you know, but don't know that these are the guys who sing it.
At some point they went into the crowds and walked the halls, and of course I couldn't resist the opportunity and got a shot with both of them (see attached).
My next chair neighbor asked of my origin, since I guess I have an accent while singing - she was Hungarian by the way, said we were a lovely couple - I agreed:).

But the curse struck once more as they missed my favorite song of theirs :((((((
I guess it's my fault for not managing to get a hold of the bands email - but I do have the actual thingy you use to play the guitar - from the concert - all an all a great night.

I can't access you tube from my current location (local policy - they think that listening to music while working is a waste of the employers time and money---- outrageous)
But I think this is the link to the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbArTL_SAY

goodbye

No comments: