Wednesday, September 24, 2008

how to lose the clothes off your back

For those of you who don’t know my past, I had a great soccer career

I remember my 1st practice in hapoel kfar saba (a major league team, most of the years), I was somewhere between 6-8, and my dad took me to a practice, everyone was wearing green, we ran some laps and kicked the ball around, and that’s it. Never played in a team again.

Till today, I joined a local club- I was suppose to meet the team just in time for the 1st game which was also today.

The league here is 8 a side- 5 guys and 3 girls max per team, we had 6 and 2 girls – so we had to play only 5 guys. 3 of us (myself included) with no soccer shoes on a moist and slippery grass pitch, none of us knew each other, and the game began- we swept the field and 5:0   to the other team…

But next week is another game….the other ream cheated – they knew what they were doing.

So after we finished the hike-I took of my shirt and some of the wet clothes from the day before and placed them on a rock to dry, no surprise when I came home and they weren’t there- lucky someone from the group found them- I hope they give it back after laundry

 

I have a 2 new pets- the vacuum, which got out of the box and actually worked for a while- both of us were shocked!

 and a lizard

For about 5 years I had a lizard hiding in a towel, waiting to be hung on the wall and never used as a towel

And finally, way way over due it is sitting comfortably on my wall

 

That is it for me- my muscles are crying (after another hike yesterday and the game today)…

 

Enjoy the Paul McCartney concert, he was the most talented member of Wings( according to h.simpson- ‘Mr burnse’s heir’ episode)

No comments: