Monday, September 15, 2008

sorry- it's dark still

I need electricity powder, or light powder- that would work too- 300,000 people have no power and I had to be one of them

Not the whole city is out, just certain neighborhoods- I drive around and one side of the street is laughing and the other side is closed and dark.

All because of a hurricane which was in Texas- and Cleveland just got the leftover winds- the winds of Ike should be here in 2 days- so more fun is expected

the moon is full and with nothing to do- I went to the movies of course and tonight was woody Allen’s Barcelona- he is better with age- especially when he is not playing- just writes, directs and something else probably.

I knew I should have seen another movie after wards- now it’s 9:22 and I am going to sleep.

 

Due to work related delays I am forced to postpone my trip, the later the better- the question is to when- I hate impossible scheduling

 

So rosh hashana is out, and kippur looks gone too – sorry guys for the ruined trip.

 

I think since I am missing the holidays at least do something productive (other than work!) and exercise my civic duty and vote – so I will probably come around the 27th of October (after the supply cabinet beta) and return after the election.

 

For those of you who live or/ and can vote in Ra’anana- u can’t vote for Uzi anymore- so elect Meretz for city council(my brother is running)- and whomever you want for mayor and tell all your friends, families, pets, mailman, milkman, and the altizachen. At least there will be one interesting election this November- I think palin is the candidate with most color- but those CNN idiots keep focusing on her daughter and other non important stuff- so more of the same in either case.

 

Obviously bored and nothing to write now- so good night

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: