Wednesday, September 3, 2008

surprises

As you know I like to cook, but never done that for a while (soup in a can, microwave is not cooking)- so it was time to break in the new kitchen

So I made schnitzel and my chili Gili – a great personal invention dish now famous in 4 continents!!! (Israel is Asia, Right). That and achla humus- they sell achla, Osem soup almonds  here close by- great meal.

 

Last weekend was a studding weekend – another enjoyable test is coming up- but we stopped for the taste of Cleveland – like ‘ta’am hair’  but not as good, though still ok- I tried my 1st key lime pie- it’s strange to see a glow in the dark pie- the sauce kind of glows- and was an ok pie but not amazing.

 

I have never been abroad in rosh hashana- I spent a few kipurs abroad- one in Italy, one in san Francisco (at a reform synagogue- then we went for pepperoni pizza)

But never rosh hashana- so this should have been my 1st- but it will not

I will be in Israel on 09/29 – for about 3 weeks (kipur and 1st sucot included)- so it will be fun

Mostly work- and traveling holidays- did someone say kipur in the dead sea again?

 

In real estate news- my tenant is moving out and taking my cat with him to Haifa- and I have new tenants- so I have to formally fire my neighbor from the nezeq news channel position- sorry the cat is out of the bag- I know you liked him too.

 

So looking forward for happy holidays

 

 

 

No comments: