Monday, September 8, 2008

the south west dillema

It's about 45 minutes before my last test for a while (2 whole months with no test seems like a lot right now) and I need to distract myself.

 

Last week I saw turn left at the end of the road (סוף העולם שמאלה), for the 1st time and other then the movie being good, I was surprised by the amount of nudity- how come nobody told me about that? But tomorrow I am going to another end of a road- endless mountain ,PA. that place is famous for having nothing but McDonald according to mr mergi who visited there a few years ago and had lots of fun. We will see, perhaps they added subway or something. A nice 6 hours drive to get there- never driven that long by my self, so it will be interesting. I am right now in Chicago again- for the test- I planned to research the city, but didn't get around to do it- the only thing I researched was movie times at a nearby theatre, Wallee. I went to that theatre the last time I was here- and was surprised about parking prices- it's down town Chicago- but 16$ for parking for movie goers seems to much- there was a big sign – saying it's a special- that is more than the cost of the movie!

 

I was never the pop in type ( you may recall a Seinfeld episode on this issue)- a friend of mine was insulted when I told him that (he was the type)- thought I might have meant it towards him, I was not. Coming just for talking is not for me, I need to do something and talk during- so on Saturday we( Cleveland office +dates/wives/husbands/ kids etc..) were invited to a barbeque at Mark's house- for mostly talking. A good quality humus was served- finally- with good Harif!!!! – and we got to meet the families of people we work with, and watch football.

 

I watched maybe 1 actual super ball before and never any other fooball games- but some football movies- so I know the general rules- but never had a favorite

 

Will continue after the test….

 

 

 

Gil Even

Product Liasion Manager

MDG Medical Inc.

Office:    216.514.1763

Mobile:  216.570.0950

Fax:        216.515.1787  (888.MDG.MDG1)

gil.even@mdgmedical.com

www.mdgmedical.com

 

No comments: