Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fwd:

do you know what's common to Abe Lincoln, Itzhak Rabin and me, we were all shot! I was just chilling and cribbing in my crib when one of the aliens took me to the testing area again, I was just laying there when they brought some long tubish thing and shot me in my butt! that hurts man, this world is strange. I am getting 2 food sources now, few times with the familiar and this new thing, a faceless familiar that doesn't taste as sweet but has food in it. after a while my but kept hurting so I pooped, the alien said it was a man sized poop, what ever that means. I pooped again this morning and paparazzi looked at it, he was so curious so i pooped again while he watched, he seemed to enjoy it. another alien probed my forehead today, they said I am a bit yellow, first they said i was red, but the probing device said i am fine. Paparazzi guy still has no food for me but I still let him hold me for an hour without talking, he seems to like it as well.
I am now 50 hours old.

No comments: