Tuesday, April 9, 2013

on football and lipstick

I know the football is a precious thing, controls atomic launch codes and all that but it doesn't give familiar the right to dress me in a football outfit and take my photos when I don't know yet how to kick a ball. they also covered me with a huge coat and carried me outside the research facility. that was nice, enough with the probing and prodding and cutting. I was strapped to a device which held me firm, reminding me of things I want to forget but no cutting occurred this time and after some time in a red transport unit we reached a smaller research facility. the good things is no more aliens, usually only Familiar, Paparazzi and Lipstick.
 
they took me to a a smaller research room with no other things like me, there is some drawing on the wall, they say its a tree, I can't tell you what colors ,I am color blind you know.
 
my beds keep changing, they have the bed that they carry, the big bed with the bars, not sure if this is prison or not and the small bad that keeps changing locations when ever i wake up, not sure how that works exactly.
I am getting hungrier, i sometimes have to remind them to feed me more, but they are usually OK. they have the sweet stuff and the less sweet stuff, not much variety but so far nothing has been cut so i am OK.
 
they put some device under my bed, it beeps really loud, they have an eye on the side of my bars bead and they wonder why i think it is prison.
 
I now focus on several activities, peeing, pooping, eating and napping or nepp for short, I sometimes do it at the same time, it seems to get the most reactions out of Paparazzi and Familiar. but this morning I made a mistake. I ate, then pooped then they took my underwear again but I had to go, i cant control it yet, sorry. so i went poop then I went pee. Paparazzi's hand was in the way, lucky, it could have been his face, they would cut it off for sure if it had. but they shouldn't take my underwear again on their sleep area i cant control where the pee goes without my underwear. this is why the underwear is there for, to pee in, isn't it?
 
 
will they react again, i hope not, so far its OK.
I am 130 hours old

No comments: