Sunday, April 14, 2013

on games and jonathan

I am playing some games with the caretakers.
 
I like to play fetch with paparazzi, he likes it. i say he he he and wiggle a bit and he brings me my pacifier, i fool him by sucking on it for a while, then drop it, say he he again and he rushes to get it, so much fun...
 
we also play where is the poop, I wait till he takes of my underwear and replace with a new one, and then i poop.
 
Paparazzi is much easier to handle, i can make him do anything with just a hehe sound.
 
today was exciting, I was placed in a smaller mobile transport unit and we left the current research facility and saw some other research facilities that we didn't go to. its strange here out side, the trees have lots of baby leaves and this place has no sun, though I've heard its spring.
 
caretakers try to play music for me from a disc called 100 first songs. some of these songs are ridiculous
let me translate for you one of them
"little Jonathan ran to the kindergarten in the morning, he climbed a tree, looked for baby birds, but oy vey, the kid has a hole in his pants, he fell from his tree and was punished" - told you ridiculous. no one runs to kindergarten these days, you are driven to it, especially if you are little and you can't hassle the birds, they are angry these days and a hole in the pants is not a problem when you wear such thick underwear like i wear.  who is this jonathan btw?
 
I am now 10.5 days old

No comments: