Thursday, April 4, 2013

on Turn around

Baby, the final frontier, these are the last voyages of baby X in the warm pool just prior to delivery.

I am a Taurus , like my dad, or I planned to be, so stubbornly, I didn't flip. Who wants to spend 2-3 weeks upside down, uncomfortable, so I remain head up, and what my parents do in response, they come and get me? You are not the boss of me! Lately I hear someone singing "Turn around" but I ignore the request, they also tap me where my legs are to get me to turn, no, it's nice here. Recently I had a shower but I didn't feel any running water. I still hear my parents argue on my name, should I have a middle name or not? Should it be option A or option B. I heard them argue about my profession! How crazy is that? I will choose my own way, or at least I will try to do, since you are already forcing me to out against my will, so prepare for some extra bursts of tears, revengeJ.

 

Ok, I am about to head for surgery. Wish me luck, I don't know what to expect, but I should be back home on Sunday, just in time to watch game of thrones.

Cheers

No comments: