Saturday, April 6, 2013

on grapejuice and the missing piece

I will never pee at anyone ever again, that was a bad mistake, but i didn't think there will be retribution. do you know what the aliens did to me? after a long nap next to the familiar, the aliens took me to the experiments room, they tied me down and gave me sugar water, that was nice and sweet, but it was a conniving move. i didn't pay attention and all of a sudden i get another shot, i tell them to leave me alone, but they don't stop, then they go to the place I peed on them from and i will spare you the details but they cut it off!!! OMG, why would they do that? I am now afraid to poop.
 
after that they gave me some grape fruit juice that sent me back to sleep. not sure what happened while I was out. i heard Saturday was a day of rest, now i fear for the rest of it. some alien  called rid performed my torture, why would she want to get rid of it? why was Paparazzi next to me and didn't do anything but wince, he didn't even use his clicking device, he was no help at all.
 
what will tomorrow bring, I rather not know.
 
62 hours old...

No comments: