Thursday, April 4, 2013

on what did you do today

you have no idea what a day i had today. i was relaxing in my cosy pool, just minding my own business, no one was looking so I peed in the pool, you do it too , don't lie. suddenly i saw the light, i am not supposed to see the light at my tender age so i didn't go toward it, i was trying to hide in my cocoon but someone rude pulled me out without asking for permission. brrrr why is it cold, strange blue aliens in without mouths kept poking me, punching my legs, shining things in my eyes, what is going on? they put my feet against some black dye, lifted me up and down , i retaliated by crying, but they ignored me and kept doing experiments on me. some dude kept making clicking noises with some strange black device, he was not helping at all, my first paparazzi stalker. after a while they brought against some head that i seem to relate to for some unknown reason. the aliens took me again under some hot light and performed more experiments, so i had no choice and tried to pee on them, not sure if i got them or not. after a while i was transported to another locations while the paparazzi guys was following me , taking photos, then some body took my clothes off, again without asking and but some wet cloth all over me, i let her have it with wailing cries, but she kept going. i finally wore her out and she put my cloths back on, weird place here. after some time some strangers made baby noises to me, not sure why they cannot speak regularly or seem to understand what i am saying to them "get me back inside". the familiar person was lying on a bed and they placed me on her and guess what, she has food, i am famished...mmm milk.
 
next few hours were strange, i keep switching from getting food to being held by the paparazzi guy. i keep hearing about like and face book, whatever that is. i some time let the paparazzi guy hold me without shouting at him and sometime i don't let him, he didn't use the clicking device for some time. its quiet again while i am drinking some more, the food source seems to be moving away, or i am moving away from it, not sure exactly, i refuse to nap, see what they did to me when i was awake? i don't trust anyone right now.
 
did you know I was Aries?, what is Aries?
 
did you know my diaper changes color after i pee? its a miracle. after a few more hours of on and off food and being held, i dosed off for 3 hours, record sleep time for me and when i woke up i found i left a special gift for them. the paparazzi guy handled that, and no one used the clicking device on him. i am now laying next to the familiar face and enjoying a late supper, the food seems to never change here.
 
well, that was my first day, I have not heard when i will be placed back in the pool. maybe tomorrow

No comments: