Monday, April 8, 2013

on finger food and slow flow

god forbid if you have inexperienced caretakers, they don't know what they are doing. it's embarrassing really.
I poop, they change my underwear without waiting, its not fun being exposed, as soon as the new underwear is on, I poop again, i told them to wait but they don't really listen, they changed 5 pairs of underwear this morning only. well. its better then them cutting my butt off, i guess it can always be worse. the familiar and paparazzi seemed very excited about insignificant things. today they were trying to burp me, since when is burp exciting? but I did and they were. 
 
why would paparazzi give me the finger? very rude of him, he found a way to feed me, so there is some use for him after all, maybe I will keep him around. he takes a tube of some kind , places it on his finger and somehow sweet food comes down.
 
earlier today they tried another mobile food source, i drank it fast, then my inexperienced caretakers laid me down on my back, and the food escaped! these guys who are very excited about my poo, pee and burp, were suddenly very anxious, why is liquid from one orifice ok but not from another?
 
so now they learnd, so there is hope for them and they tried another mobile food source with a slower flow, so far all liquid is where it should be.
 
I am half a week old..
 

No comments: