Friday, April 5, 2013

On test subjects and underwear

I just woke up, not sure if I am hungry or not but the familiar face offered a food source, so I took it, its sweet.
 
yesterday I decided to let them rest an took my 1st nap, its hard to nap with my skin exposed, they really have to master swaddling teachings, its not that hard. after my nap and more food in sourcing from my familiar, some one took me away to a place that had more test subjects such as myself, all as equally as perplexed as I was, some cried, some left gifts for their perspective familiars. it is hard to remain asleep with them making noises all the time. I was looking for the food source at some point and couldn't find it so I called for them (when I call , its not crying) and one of the aliens took me and brought me to the source. mmmm milk. then again to the room with the test subjects and the next time I wanted to feed they brought me a mobile food source without a familiar attached to it, how strange this place is. in the morning I told the source to not part with me by calling out for them every time i was place in my transporter unit, but still someone took me away to test my peripherals, yes i can hear you, you don't have to scream in my ears, lucky that was a fast test. paparazzi guy keeps changing my underwear, why are they fascinated with my food outtake I will never know. more strangers came , all making baby talk to me, some more aliens probing me, but so far I am not mistreated. i keep hearing something about a circumcision, I wonder what that is?
 

No comments: