Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FW: crime and punishment- from july

 

 

Why is money laundering such a crime, I tried that and almost got away with it

All it takes is forgetting a pair of pants in the washer, than in the drier and viola- money laundered

Money survived, US id survived , credit cart got crooked a bit- it’s American but not express any more- and my student ID will never be the same again

So I guess I should get off crime- it doesn’t pay

 

So with my cleaned cards we flew to DC for 4th of july where we stayed at hotel Tania (a friend of Alla) who waited for with a good pizza, waffles for breakfast and all around a great service. Since I started my alcohol period- I am trying more- so it was tequila which is not new to me- but having never tried tequila sunrise- I tried it with diet fanta- kids, don’t try it at home, or anywhere…simply doesn’t work

 

The next day we went to DC, watched the last parts of the parade (last being the back side of the eagle balloon)

P7040080.JPGP7040083.JPG

That is it- the rest we missed

 

DC museums are free so of course they are full-we visited the natural history museum- and saw some dinasours

P7040089.JPGP7040085.JPGP7040091.JPG 

 

We went for Baltimore harbor- for the Crab des la Crab- a crab feast at a fancy place- making it my most expensive meal today for me- so tania (that is not a hotel btw) and Genia (Tania fiancée)

Have already told us that we must eat 12 crabs so the place want make money of us- or at least not much

So I started eating crabs                       P7040129.JPGP7040131.JPG

And stopped at one- those things are hard work- so I had some chicken, ribs and deserts- so the restaurant guys like me- the crabs didn’t seem to care that much

Later there were fire works- some new stuff I have never yet seen- but we were a bit far to have the full sound effects

P7040121.JPGP7040120.JPG

On the right are jenia, Tania, alla and the ghost of sue- I have no idea how my camera did that- I guess it’s a feature

A bit before that we took a short work in the Baltimore marina- when something attacked- people were running everywhere, screaming, shouting- all because of a cloudy air strike of rain

See the skies in the above photos- no clouds, they just sneak by, drop a whole lot of rain and go away

 

We went to DC the next morning- this time to the spy museum- I can tell you about it but I will have to kill you later with another long email

I wasn’t looking forward to this museum- but I was surprised- lots of interactive stuff and various spy history throughout the ages- took us 3 hours and we skipped through a whole lot

P7050137.JPG after a meal in a place that has this boot glass in a trophy case- from some movie I was told- we started walking DC

We saw congress and the white house- neither was white- and the david levi joke was not funny any more

P7050138.JPGP7050177.JPGP7050175.JPGP7050174.JPGP7050172.JPGP7050171.JPGP7050170.JPGP7050169.JPGP7050163.JPGP7050150.JPGP7050145.JPGP7050143.JPGP7050142.JPGP7050141.JPGP7050139.JPG 

 

So 4 hours later- returned to hotel Tania and  went to a club- so I tried something new- dolce limon- done be fooled- it’s dolce but not sweet- and too strong for me- so I had to water it down- a lot- so next time stick to the basics and order lemonade. P7040095.JPG

This is DC- so we got talking politics- and I was left puzzled, since the candidates seem to be with no substance

P7040097.JPG

P7040114.JPGP7040113.JPGP7040102.JPG

P7040112.JPGP7040111.JPG these two images made me wonder what it the origin of T.P

There was this Indian who talked about saving the earth and stuff, he was passing our brochures, so I was a smart ass and said- you should pass out paper if you want to save the planet- but this wise ass quickly pointed out my brochures (my usual map)- which left me with no reply.

 

 

I think I am in san Antonio right now, nor really sure, since I will be this week in Denver, emperial Nebraska, san Antonio again, dallas and back to Cleveland- so a flying kind of week

I arrived on time- but my suit case chose to remain behind- I had to buy food and clothes in wal mart- again a good hotel with basic stuff lacking- but they had a bed and shower… just missed my camera charger- so how can I take photos…

 

Go some sad news today- jerry had reached life #9

After falling of the 2nd floor, bath in a grown dog tick shampoo (while he was a kitten), smashing to a glass door (not so smart), being run over, ran in to the house while sprayed for bugs

And survived all that- Jerry died from flower sniffing- apparently Shoshan tzhahor (which is my sisters favorite flower) can be poisonous-  remembering jeris history- this is both funny and sad.

Now Tom remains with no one to toy with…

 

Boarding soon

 

p.s Maryland makes 24… DC is not a state..

this email will cause you mail box to exploded in 5.4.3.2.1…..

 

 

 

No comments: