Friday, October 24, 2008

life

Strange how the world’s karma works

 

Less than 24 hours ago (22 to be exact) Neta even joins the world, a healthy smiling baby girl- which makes me 6 times uncle

 

And an hour ago I look at ynet web site - I rarely do that lately- and see a head line on a cop who’s killed his wife and baby boy and committed suicide- it caught my attention since he headline said he will be buried in my city- so I pay closer attention and- I knew the guy

We played rugby for a few years- and he lived a house across from mine at one time (hashmonaim st) though rugby is for strong guys- his position was for the smallest guy on the pitch (scrum half)- I am shocked- since both he and her were cops and her father was some senior cop- conspiracy theories emerge- I hope he is cleared- but it wouldn’t matter to them.

 

Yes life works in mysterious ways- and with that- my flight home is delayed for a week- due date next Sunday

 

Since Ra’anana remains in the same safety level (1 less cop, 1 less killer) vote change- vote meretz- elections only 3 weeks away

 

No comments: