Wednesday, October 22, 2008

whats under the israeli embessay from 07/17

 

The test went well- or I think so any way- never did manage to guess my test results in advance

But after 2.5 hours I had to go – so I went   looking for the bathroom at the embassy in boston and encountered a sign both in Hebrew and English- if you want to do number 2- go one floor below.

Now that building lots of consulate – brazil, and others

So I believe that the floor below must have some embassy for a country you can shit on (pardon my French)- so it could be the French embassy…

 

Yesterday was a very international day- drove through lots of places in the world I never been to

In an hours drive I went by the cities of calcouta, Liverpool, niles, Lisbon and east palestina

All in ohio- but still makes the drive go by

The way back was through amish country with small green hills which I like- photos will come…

At west Virginia I was looking for reasons to make it count

Attending a demo- not enough

Spending the night at a hotel- does not count

Driving by the great ohio river (didn’t even know it was a river)- does not count either

Discussing religion (he’s catholic who looks Jewish- I told him that) with Sean and connecting west Virginia with 72 virgins (he though there were 77- is there virgin inflation)- could count- since you count till 72- but we had that discussion in ohio (the other side of the river) so west virgina will remain virgin – state count remains 24

 

Will Indiana be 25?

 

Going now to Plymouth, MA for sea food or  something

Yesterday we went to cheesecake factory in boston- good place- but was laughed at by my brother as a waste of food in a seafood town- so today we must do something local…. Just to say we did… will red lobster do?

 

Low battery

The story on the old man and the shoe will be posted later

 

 

Gil Even

Product Liasion Manager

MDG Medical Inc.

Office:    216.514.1763

Mobile:  216.570.0950

Fax:        216.515.1787  (888.MDG.MDG1)

gil.even@mdgmedical.com

www.mdgmedical.com

 

No comments: