Wednesday, October 22, 2008

how to put 2 fridges in a car from june

That cold bastard!

 

You know the riddle on how to get an elephant to a fridge

 

So how do you get 2 fridges to a corolla

 

You open the door- and put 1 in the back seat

Then you open the other door and it doesn’t fit

So you take the 1st one out and put the 2nd one in

Then put the 1st in another door.

The whole process in reveres when you take it out from the car

And again when you get them both back to the store since they are not good enough.

One of the fridges wasn’t big enough to put something in there- so I removed and changed a few pieces- it’s all back now but the fridge will never be the same again- but he got his revenge

When you return – it is not in the original smooth package – so that bustard of a fridge scratch my car (the inside of the door- now has a zoro like marking!) – that cold bustard.

So don’t put a fridge in a corolla – get a hummer.

 

Any way – as promised- some photos- I don’t have all the ones from the hunt yet – but some

 

P5310078.JPG

 

Task number one- find a movie poster and pose the same- not a good job (or movie I think- though havnt seen it)

 

P5310079.JPG

 

Task- find someone with a cowboy at and glasses- this guy had the hat and not glasses so we gave him glasses.

 

It is amazing- you tell someone you are in a scavanger hunt and they will go along with anything

 

I am waiting for the photos – of writing we are random with someone’s used fries.

Fog on the floor with people, kissing a doll, the mummy, mout full of marshmelows  and some more

The interesting one is the kissing one

 

We held a sign says free kiss and had to get strangers to kiss us- and give them a hershy kiss instead

So I held the sign- and a guy was parked next to us- so I said kiss me

He gave me such a look- I am heart broken

So I said kiss her- another woman in our team- and they lip kissed- then since the sign was not in the photo- they had to kiss again- they were not suppose to realy kiss- but the guy was excited and wanted to join

And followed us afor a few minutes

So we have me, heart broket, the guy with a cool story and one terrified woman with nightmares- as I said – fun.

 

 

P5270077.JPG

These are my quiet neighbors in a sea of flags on memorial day.

 

And since every body was sad last week about grant- (but me) the good people of cleveland named honored him.

 

P5260074.JPG

 

P5260071.JPG

The dude between the 2 dudets is KC- behind are the sun shine band (KC introduced him self to those who didn’t know him as ‘your mothers Nsync’ and said this is what justin timberlake will look in 30 years.

 

P5250067.JPG

 

That was not a bad rib.

 

P5250057.JPG

 

This is the world 3rd largest venus- the 2nd is the star you see at night and the 1st is that annoying wiliams who bit zipi at the roland garros- no competition ….P5250056.JPG

 

 

P5250043.JPG

This is just a castle in slum ville (or ueclid)

P5180028.JPG

And back to new york- these are turtles ofcourse

I cought them watching the aids walk parade-

 

P5180025.JPG

 

And these are the aids walkers- indeed they looked mary and gay= not that there’s anything wrong with it- and Mr seinfeld is coming to ohio- so shay – he will be there when you come.

 

P5180029.JPG

 

This is central park

P5180032.JPG

And these people which you cant see are my distant family- they could have been my closer family but I took that picture from far away.

P5170015.JPG

A regular crowed on the way to starbucks in the morning

 

P5170021.JPG

These cam to the table life- they are called bowled shrimp- they like it there- they were jumping around feeling happy- till the chineese waiter guy poured alcohol all over them- and they were happier for a while- them were down and sleepy. Since obviously they were cold since shrimp has no fur- the waiter was kind enough to warm them with fire. I don’t think they liked it very much but they kept quiet- so sadly we ate them in silance.

This was a gormt meal I never want to eat again- I prefer when the animals comes in a stake format.

P5250068.JPG

 

Like this free range , bio grown rib

p.s you can see the bad hair cut in the photo- it took an hour to do that?

 

P5250058.JPG

This is down town cleveland- nothing unique , but nice to walk.

 

P5250048.JPG

And this is just a house I shot for the shrubs and trees- the blooming season was short- but some color is left

P5170008.JPG

This is my mom on her birthday looking at the photo of the previous family reunion – 19 years ago- I don’t have that photo here- appently in the previous century they used something called film- I heard in some areas of the world they are still found- Mr herman – did you develop the photos?

 

P5250040.JPG

 

Here are some grains of sand standing below a flock of seaguls

P5250038.JPG

Cleveland down town as seen from the beach

 

P5250035.JPG

And the rest of the beach

P5250037.JPG

This is nina’s jet ski- and nina – both moduleing the latest beitar dobule collection- soon in a store near you.

 

P5160006.JPG

And these are my nefues singing hapy birth day to my mom on my lap top.

 

I am on my way to warm missisipy now- writing on the plane- and on the weekened going to denver to see Eilon moore- my newest nefew- who today doesn’t like Abraham very much- he will forget tough- but will he forgive?

 

I will send photos of the crasey stuff when I get it- and another rare photo of me in a suit- I cant believe they are sending me to sales events- me and a suit are not a good combination- I will die from the heat.

 

Oh – on the hunt – one task was to write a rap poem about a member of the team- so I did and later sang that on stage- so that made 2 songs night after night- I  may open a solo career.

Another task was to find road kill- we saw a life dear should have taken that as the before picture.

If you are asked to find a bug on a leaf- go to block buster and take a photo of the movie bugs life.

 

For weather and sports- the pistons lost – and in less then 7 games- so now it’s time for kobe to go down.

I missed eric claption- no body likes him here- I don’t know why-

But next week – the wailers (bob marleys band live) and the cure are here,- so far I am 1 of 4 concerts- not a good stat- but the cure I am not missing. Maybe I should buy the tickets now.

 

 

 In local politics- the new Raanaana meretz campaigner – Mr shai even- wants your vote (this is for the 10 people on this list from ranaanna)- vote meretz! Or you will get broida….. god forbid (I must have a god referance- it’s like the simpsons with the space mutents on haloween specials).

 

From some where above tennesy- it’s time for landing…

 

 

 

 

No comments: