Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i didnt know doctor hibert had 2 lost brothers- i am way lost

I started watching lost again this week, season 4- some stuff I saw before but with this show the more you see the more lost you become,

 

A history was made this week as team classified is no longer a losing team

But not yet a winning team either

We took the field against the mighty… (some other team- forgot their name) and managed to tie, after this game I was suffering from out of shape muscles

Next week- to games back to back- I am already crying

 

I am so drunk now- I drank close to a half of bottle of schnapps as a part of the presidential debate

Each is assign a list of words- whenever that word is said you have to drink- they drink beer- I drink schnapps- the vault opener

So I had health, severe, Washington, military rank but the major one (major is not a military rank) was cut-that damn Obama said cut so many times- at least a quarter bottle was for tax cuts- I am not voting for McCain because I Can’t- for some reason they require you to be a citizen.

 

I must say I wrote the 1st 4 rows were before I was drunk but the rest was pure post debate

So after we won  by tying the game tomorrow we will play 2 games back to back so hard issue

 

The vp debate was not as good- for once I never drank- so less fun- and Palin was full of respect with no substance- bidden has no character- too boring

 

James’s wife gets this – he is scared about it- so I must share it with every one (forgive the schnapps)

So last week I went for paddle and paddle- 10 miles of biking- very easy on flat ground and 6 miles of kayaking- which is very bad for your ass

-          Just the worst-  it was followed by a barbeque with great bean dip and burgers and stuff.

So over the weekend we went to Akron for a very thought hike- lots of uphill lots of running and lots of fun- and we went to an Indian food place followed by a farmers market with big spiders pictures to follow once I’m sober)

 

So we should disregard Israeli sports- since there are not great results so far- I insulted BASEBALL BY SAYING ITS NOT A SPORT (IT IS A PAST ITME)BUT NOT  AS sport- and I stand by it (though I am drunk)- it is not!!-THEY Disagreed but they know it is true- I have a few years to convince them-  foot ball is nice- robotic but nice.

So tomorrow I have to train people- I hope I am sober buy then

It will be fun

And in yom Kippur  I am going to cedar point…do fun fun fun

I with all my heart say that I am sober (After 1/2 bottle of schnaps)  but my limbs are notJ

 

And only tomorrow will reveal the truth

p.s  since I am drunk- I can take back anything I said tonight…so tomorrow I will ignore all that happened tonight

p.s see you on the 25rth in Israel I land on the 26th but leave here on the 25th of October

before that I will be in Nevada and Pennsylvania,.,

 

good help the drunk,.,…I am sober at least in mind……

 

 

No comments: