Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FW: I am going home from june

 

The subject is an Italian movie I saw last week, or didn’t saw since I fell asleep at the cinematec

I don’t think it’s a bad movie, I was just tired- so I went home after 20 minutes- so the title fits

 

But I saw iron man which I liked a lot- and I can’t recall a super hero movie which was better in some years (not superman,batman returns, fantastic 4,cat woman, the hulk (the last one not the current one- haven’t seen that)-

 

In concert news- saw the cure- the singer (don’t know his name) really worked his bleached face off- 3 hours non stop full of 2.5 hours of songs I didn’t know- so I guess it’s my fault for not keeping up- but a good show any way- I have bootleg recording from my cell phone but bad quality it sounds like ‘boys want to cry’

 

Tom petty is playing tomorrow – and still don’t know if I am going or not- but so many concerts are coming which is too much adrenalin for me since I will miss some by being out of town (including the police L ), but rod Stewart +brain Adams, radio head, Blondie, earth wind and fire, Madonna, UB40, Chicago (in Cleveland) and Boston (in Chicago), Billy idol, eagles, Niel young – all just this summer- the list never ends- I am too excited- oh and don’t forget boy George – karma chameleon is probably on my 80s top 10.

 

So last week was a busy weekend- went kayaking on rocky river which enters lake eerie which was fun- I was with someone on a triak (3 person kayak) and that is sensitive to waves- we almost went overboard, then had a barbeque + life music (someone with a guitar),  after that after a year of absence (cruise related shoulder injury) I got back to tennis – and very happy to see that the shoulder is fine- and played again this week with Alla

And yaoz the answer is no- you can tell that to the 3 gossip girls.

 

I wrote last time that I had a matchmaker- just for a clarification(since there was confusion)- that means someone gave me a number to call- not an actual matchmaker by profession- not that there is anything wrong with that- so Seinfeld was 2 hours away from here and I missed it- but he is touring and I will try to go.

 

So the next night after the tennis- I was on my 3rd race ever- the 1st

was when I was 10 (didn’t finish) the 2nd a 2k when I was 13- barely finished, and now a 5 k- which I finished last- I knew I would finish last since my long distance running sucks- but I am in training- so james- watch out I am only 37 k away. Since I have a few spare minutes- I am join a soccer or volley ball co add league- I love this town.

 

So back to alla (not ella) few dates so far (cure included) and a very good Turkish restaurant – I never had a turkish doner before and it is better then shwarma!.

 

That is not all about the last 2 weeks- I was very busy with home work (org behavior project- which took a very long time and got in the way of Spanish, and cinema)

Some work also- so I missed 2 salsa nights and other events – sleep was needed- so the project is gone

And today back to normal

Which means hiking in 20 minutes (with alla and about 40 others), biking or game watching later in the gym and well see about later, with tom petty potentially for tomorrow

 

Oh- you cant say fuck here- but you can say F which is strange but ok

So next week I will be in Effingham –which sound like Fing them- and that is in Springfield Georgia- which is my 2nd Springfield overall (the chase for homer has begun)

 

And btw –Springfield Tennessee has no nuclear reactor or a  quickie mart

 

 

No comments: