Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I may or may not have been standing on an alien landing strip

We walked in to the local diner for dinner , and came out later an enter our car, which looked odd-
First there was a bone on the front seat- of what I don't know- I picked it up and looked at it - this was after the trip to the desert- so we thought I must have sat on something- though I was not- we look at each other and trying to figure what it was- than we saw ore weird stuff, a big water bottle which we haven't bought, and Curtis looks in the back seat and spots a baby crib (empty, the dingo...)- than we got it- we were in the wrong car- a similar looking car was parked next to us- opened- we jumped out- here they all have guns- and some of them have more guns and moved quickly to our boneless car (we still don't know what that bone was)- that was yesterday
Now we are driving back to Vegas (just the airport) for a flight later today to Portland- but we took a slight detour- to the road leading to Area 51 itself- there are signs leading to it and alien memorabilia.

We had up the road and I spot a chopper (civilian looking) and since it's on the area51 road- I try to get a photo of it- and I can't- I just don't see it with the camera- so weird-I can't explain but it was just o chopper- or was it?
We continue through the desert filled with cactus and rock formations and searching for aliens- till we hit the end - 2 signs on the side of the road
Military zone, can't take photos, deadly force authorized and on an overlooking hill there is a patrol (few bored guys in a hammer)-
And than.........nothing happened- we turned around and drove back (with no actual photos of the sign) area 51 remains a mystery

We stopped in the desert to look for more wildlife- and saw spider webs- big ones but no more spiders, a jack rabbit which was scared and ran away, very small lizards and a desert chipmunk (desert chipmunk is not it's official name- but it's a chipmunk in the desert- so)

No reception here - this mail will be sent probably when we reach Vegas- hoping to see some weird stuff

Enjoy area 51 photos- if you look closer - I am sure there is an alien in there

No comments: